I LoVe Imperfections...
chipped... salvaged... tattered... worn... rusty... crusty...

Friday, December 18, 2009

ViNtaGe... "BLUE ChRisTmAs"!*!*!

I have a wonderful collection of "Vintage Blue Christmas Items"... In years past I have decorated our guest bedroom with these "retro" ~ 1950's vintage trees... Word has it I might be selling my blue collection on Ebay come mid January???? Here's a sneak peek of years past...


The old blue mixes soooooo well with shabby white!*!*!




I love incorporating birds & vintage garden in my vignettes...





The little blue bird candle is from Anthropologie - about 3 years ago...









This GorGeOuS Blue Bottle Brush Wreath SOLD at the Holiday Show...
I do have another one - just as nice...




Tabe-top size ~ ViNtaGe Silver & Blue Aluminum Tree!!!



4 comments:

  1. You and I are kindred spirits because I love vintage blue. Almost decorated my office again with it since I love it so but I thought I would do something different so used this color a little around my home this year. Please show us more of your home, it's so pretty! Or are these shop pics? Either way it's all pretty. Merry Christmas, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I have never seen blue bottle brush trees. Those are gorgeous. Love the wreath too. I have yet to see a real vintage bottle brush wreath up close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage blues!!! Might have to be my next treasures to find!!!

    Joyeux Noel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first post on your blog and really it is just to say thanks for your Nice Post And Shairing
    You always pick such interesting i visit your blog regularly for updates!
    Loved your description of it.
    Thank you for picking this one.
    http://mp4mobilevidios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ~ ALWAYS APPRECIATED...
PoSt a Comment -OR-
Email Me: chippyshabby@wi.rr.com
I'd LoVe to Hear What Y*O*U Have to Say!*!*!